Are you a victim of bad jokes?
Are you constantly pelted by them by family or friends?
Does it make you want to lock yourself in your room blasting music so as not to hear them while looking at my blog?
Well too bad, you are permanently cursed by them. These are ten of the worst:
1. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The
Ceremony wasn’t much, but the reception was excellent.
2. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, “I’ll serve
You, but don’t start anything.”
3. Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.
4. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and
says: “A beer please, and one for the road.”
5. Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: “Does
this taste funny to you?”
6. An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were
nothing to look at either.
7. What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.
8. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn’t find any.
9. A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident. He
shouted, Doctor, doctor, I can’t feel my legs!” The doctor replied, “I know
you can’t I’ve cut off your arms!”
10. I went to a seafood disco last week… and pulled a mussel.
well, I’m already tired of them. What are your favorite jokes? which ones, for you, never get old?
this is one of my favorites, not for the joke itself, but for the confused faces i get when people don’t understand it:
A guy walks into a bar. The funny thing is, he didn’t see it coming.