Photo Tuesday


So I stole this idea from elenacaravela’s quaint blog (hehe, quaint. Quail+paint?).Only she still has the idea. It’s still there. So technically I did not steal it. Same thing with piracy. Anyway, she came up with photo friday. Friday is rather inconvenient for me, since consistency is not my forte and fridays I am less consistent than usual. If I don’t like doing something I will forget to do it (homework, chores, cleaning up). If I like doing something there’s a 50% chance that I’ll remember it (then 20% that I’ll remember it in the middle of the night, 30% that I’ll remember it 2 days later). I like posting on my blog. So with the cunning use of reminders on my ipod, maybe I’ll actually post photos on tuesdays.

The gynco tree in the garden

Advertisements

One thought on “Photo Tuesday

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s